Mosquito Muggers specializes in the custom design and installation mosquito misting systems in Central Texas. We offer the most reliable, state of the art mosquito misting systems on the market today. We are very committed to offering the best mosquito control systems on the market and creating a new standard in customer service.
Our staff is professional, courteous and adheres to the highest standards of customer service. Our mosquito control system installers and service technicians are trained in accordance with the proper application techniques for the mosquito control systems. Our trained staff will design a custom mosquito control system for your home or facility, finally making your yard and/or entertainment area safer and much more enjoyable.
One of our greatest hopes is to create an outdoor environment that your friends and family can enjoy…one without the annoyance of mosquitoes. Our success depends on your satisfaction with our service and our products. As in any business, we encourage you to tell others of your positive experience
We believe in the importance of helping you make an informed decision about a misting system, and of fully disclosing the entire process associated with installing, operating and maintaining the system. The following steps outline the process we follow with each of our clients:
1. A member of our staff will call to set up an appointment to meet you at your home for a thorough explanation of our misting system.
2. Our staff member will survey your property and discuss your misting system design and installation process with you in detail. You will also be provided with an estimate of your costs and installation date options.
3. Our staff members will arrive at your home, attempt to notify you of their presence, answer any last minute questions and begin the installation process.
4. At the completion of your installation, a staff member will complete a thorough inspection and checklist to keep on file.
5. You will be taken through a complete overview of the operation process of your system.
6. We will attempt to notify you of any further visits to your property for regular maintenance and chemical fills.